The Battlefield Where the Girls Say I Love You



That's just the thing: we will never tell you we love you. In fact, we're here only to hold hands across state lines and yell at the world. We're here to try to touch you across this chasm of flown things. Not even that. At most, I will teach you how to make a gin smoothie when there's nothing left in the house. Hannah can teach you several languages and what to do when your car breaks up with you. Thanks for coming out.

Friday, December 14, 2007

happy holidays


Hi all, it's been a busy year! Baby Jarvis has become very vocal, and babbles adorably all the time. So sensitive to women too--my prediction? He'll be a feminist one day.

And baby Daisy! What a little trouble-maker all ready. She's in this stage where she's testing everyone's boundaries and her spirit has just become so colorful! And by spirit, I mean she even used a bad word the other day. We won't tell Santa because I'm sure she'll grow out of it.

But I've got Eddie there to help me--I'm blessed to have such a darling husband. And since Eric started dating Oprah, well, there are a lot of resources to be had there. Looking forward to the E & O marathon they're training for which will benefit the new charitable foundation: Eric's Angels.

Happy 08,
Love H. Abrams, Mrs. Morgan-Abrams, Mamie Abrams, Jarvis Abrams, Daisy Abrams, Eddie Abrams, Eric Abrams and Oprah Abrams.

5 comments:

JaySlacks said...

Jesus Christ.

eric said...

The girlfriend and I are opening a new Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for the poor children in Monaco. We feel that since it is the world's most densely populated country and second-smallest independent nation that it needs our help. The opening ceremony will be over the holidays and we hope you all will be able to make it.
XOXOXOX
Op & Eric

daisy said...

I feel a bit like I've been raped. Also: This whole "she's testing people's boundaries thing" ... I can't help but feel that it was pulled from REALITY and not from fiction and all I'm saying is... HMPH!!! You'd better hope I don't wrap that pink feather boa tightly around anyone's neck but my own.

(In a totally adorable non-violent way, of course.)

I love Xmas. Thank you for getting my cards out for me. So much easier this way.

hannah said...

dais. there's no one i'd rather have choke me with a feather boa.

you know i love when you test my boundaries. nudge nudge wink wink.

Cue said...

Now that's a holiday greeting card.