The Battlefield Where the Girls Say I Love You



That's just the thing: we will never tell you we love you. In fact, we're here only to hold hands across state lines and yell at the world. We're here to try to touch you across this chasm of flown things. Not even that. At most, I will teach you how to make a gin smoothie when there's nothing left in the house. Hannah can teach you several languages and what to do when your car breaks up with you. Thanks for coming out.

Friday, August 31, 2007

oleanna meets m. butterfly in "have you ever been successful in these bathrooms before?"

in case you woke up this morning, and felt like you wanted a little absurd with yr coffee... some of my favorite moments:

LC: ...Ah, your foot came toward mine, mine came towards yours, was that natural? I don't know. Did we bump? Yes. I think we did. You said so. I don't disagree with that.

DK: Okay. I don't want to get into a pissing match here.

(later, in take 2)

DK: Okay. Did you do anything with your feet?

LC: Positioned them, I don't know. I don't know at the time. I'm a fairly wide guy.

DK: I understand.

LC: I had to spread my legs.

DK: Okay.

LC: When I lower my pants so they won't slide.


(SERIOUSLY? yes, ok, thank you senator for explaining the choreography for us--it all makes perfect sense now.)

DK: Embarrassing, embarrassing. No wonder why we're going down the tubes.

(well spotted, Karsnia.)

4 comments:

Mamie said...

what?

Anonymous said...

omigod. it's cnn, right next to the people.com tab on yr computer. gross craig and his bathroom sex solicitations. listen, i know it's not what we do (news), but this is what i've been met with in the mornings lately. it's messing with my happy.

eric said...

best line: I'm a fairly wide guy.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the larger font.