The Battlefield Where the Girls Say I Love You



That's just the thing: we will never tell you we love you. In fact, we're here only to hold hands across state lines and yell at the world. We're here to try to touch you across this chasm of flown things. Not even that. At most, I will teach you how to make a gin smoothie when there's nothing left in the house. Hannah can teach you several languages and what to do when your car breaks up with you. Thanks for coming out.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

once

if you have not seen the movie Once, see it as soon as you can. it's an irish film--low budget, but incredibly pretty. the actors do the vocals, and are just wonderful. for a taste, go to http://www.myspace.com/oncethemovie (i like "falling slowly")

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this movie was AMAZING

eric said...

What's going on here? Ads? You guys are sell outs. And I think Maus POOPED on your blog. It's all brown and...well, POOP looking.

hannah said...

HATE you. the polka dots were driving me nuts and i decided they were probably making mames nuts too. so, poof. gone.

oh, and tell us something we don't know. pair of hustlers ova heah.

Em said...

Thought I'd try this out though I'm sure that, as you're now fully immersed in the real world, you don't have time to check your comments.
Plus there aren't comment alert-whatnots like on myspace.

And hello. This Emily. From camp. Who forced you to get a facebook.

But what I really wanted to say is:
I saw the vinyl of the soundtrack for it at Earshot. (weirdly hip, purposefully underground, horribly expensive record/cd/dvd/annoying t-shirt store in Greenville. I don't know if you ever went when you were staying with Mamie.)
It was only $6 or something.
But anyways. You won't read this.