The Battlefield Where the Girls Say I Love You



That's just the thing: we will never tell you we love you. In fact, we're here only to hold hands across state lines and yell at the world. We're here to try to touch you across this chasm of flown things. Not even that. At most, I will teach you how to make a gin smoothie when there's nothing left in the house. Hannah can teach you several languages and what to do when your car breaks up with you. Thanks for coming out.

Monday, October 22, 2007

you know we gangsta

omg. i'm dying laughing. so is mamie, which is bad bc she's speeding on a highway somewhere.


me: i think the zoloft is making me lose my funny. i need the hysterical panic/depression for it.

mame (comfortingly): nah, dude. you're funny. you just don't realize it. you're too listless. i mean that last post was totally funny. indo? i mean, that was great.

me: what?

mame: the thing about the indo in the fridge? that was awesome. that's why i called you snoop.

me: what are you talking about?

mame: indo... isn't that some kind of weed?

me: what? god. no! it's short for indochine. as in, the thai restaurant.

mame: i thought it was weed!! i thought it was weed!!

me: the more you scream it, the crazier you sound.

10 comments:

Mamie said...

how am i supposed to know anything about indochine or drugs????!!!! indo. i really think i'm right on this.

daisy said...

Indo is definitely code for The Pot. Just trust me on this one.

wrdcreater said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Thai.

Cue said...

It totally is.

And yet, somehow, I also knew that you meant Indochine.

That's awesome, though. Hee. =)

Cue said...

PS: New scrabble word idea -- go!

Mamie said...

i win. (thanks, dais.)
hannah loses.
per usual.

hannah said...

ok. crazy is that you thought i was keeping my indo weed in the fridge, that i would title my post as such, and that your reaction would be to call me snoop dog?? you're so 1992.

Mamie said...

she said, putting down her knitting needles and wondering when the kids would be home.

win!

Anonymous said...

This is Emma. I must chime in. Indo is, indeed, code for The Pot. And I must insist that calling someone "Snoop" after a use of "Indo" is, indeed, the only acceptable response.

I must now return to pink eye and comp prep.

wrdcreater said...

The fridge is actually a great place to keep the pot if it is packaged properly, but avoid the freezer. If placed in the freezer it will freeze and break all of the good THC lolly pops off the buds. ;)