The Battlefield Where the Girls Say I Love You



That's just the thing: we will never tell you we love you. In fact, we're here only to hold hands across state lines and yell at the world. We're here to try to touch you across this chasm of flown things. Not even that. At most, I will teach you how to make a gin smoothie when there's nothing left in the house. Hannah can teach you several languages and what to do when your car breaks up with you. Thanks for coming out.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

hiatus

i will no longer be blogging with hannah on this magic carpet battlefield, or whatever. i'm really tempted to do the thing where the blogger acts like all three readers' lives will truly never be the same without him/her...it's just too easy.

hannah will be blogging for the both of us, which i'm sure will turn out something like a tightrope walking juggler news anchor. and THAT will be fun to watch.

i've had an awesome time creating this thing with hannah. we love nothing more than putting our peaceful, sound, flawless, enviable trainwreck-lives out there on the web. and i look forward to commenting like a madwoman.

cheers.

mamie

7 comments:

eric said...

WTF? Umm. I don't think so. Don't you make me come up there...and I will.

JaySlacks said...

Goddamn it, Maime. Now what am I suppose to do with my free time?

wrdcreater said...

WTF is Right!....I come here for a reason, and I think we will find that while Hannah is super great, it is the both of you that give this blog such flair. Well all I have to say is you better make up for it with mucho comentarios seniora.

Mamie said...

hannah said, "this sucks. it's like the empty battlefield."

me: "whatever. everyone likes you better anyway. don't worry about it. maybe you could get some of our friends to guest blog."

hannah: "what is this???!! like, the view, season 9? and lisa ling can't even step in?"

wrdcreater said...

That is exactly what I am talking about. See what you are doing? You are going to turn Hannah into a transcriptionist. She will tap the phone, record the "good stuff" and put it on-line; j/k Hannah it is all "good stuff".

P.S. I am sending the cannons back and canceling shipment on all of those bayonets; don't worry I already stopped payment on the check.

T. said...

Are the both of you upset about an awkward sexual experience or something? WTF?

Mamie said...

you wish. none of our sexual experiences are awkward.

gross.

kidding.

hannah is so in the clink right now.