The Battlefield Where the Girls Say I Love You



That's just the thing: we will never tell you we love you. In fact, we're here only to hold hands across state lines and yell at the world. We're here to try to touch you across this chasm of flown things. Not even that. At most, I will teach you how to make a gin smoothie when there's nothing left in the house. Hannah can teach you several languages and what to do when your car breaks up with you. Thanks for coming out.

Friday, January 11, 2008

listen to this!!!

i want to be best friends with them. here's glen hansard and marketa irglova covering into the mystic. for more of their music, check out the once soundtrack. hansard is also in the frames and swell season.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome track

Cue said...

I love them too!! "Once" just about did me in. In a good way, I mean.

Anonymous said...

once...i got over the fact that it was taped in dublin, it was incredible. i felt the need to explain to phillip that it was taped during the one day that year it didn't rain.

hannah said...

you know what's sunny jacs? argentina! that i'm broke just makes me more frantic to make. this. happen.

love, steak and tango.